Bodog Casino is already an established brand for Canada, U.S., and other markets around the world. But unbeknownst to many, there is actually another Bodog gambling platform that is positioned for the Latin American market, particularly those who are residing in Brazil. To give it distinction, the owners have decided to call it Bodog.com Casino. Like its sister casino, Bodog.com also host a variety of gambling forms, including a poker room, sportsbook, live dealer, and virtual sports.
Upon entering Bodog.com Casino, players are greeted by the different categories available on its platform: Sports, Casino, Live Dealer, Poker, and Virtual Sports. Each category houses an extensive lists of games and whatnot.
- Bodog.com’s Sports center offers betting slips for a number of sports, including Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, UFC/MMA, Baseball, Cricket, Rugby League, Motor Sports, Hockey, Table Tennis, Boxing, and many more.
- The Casino, on the other hand, is where slots, blackjack, table games, video bingo, and video poker are found. Some of the most popular entries under this category are Frozen Diamonds, Clash of Queens, Mermaid’s Millions, Battlestar Galactica, Lost Vegas, and Golden Dragon.
- Live Dealer is at the center of the main menu of Bodog.com because the site wants to emphasize its distinction from other online casinos. Some of the games available to play live at Bodog.com are Super 6, Baccarat, American Roulette, European Roulette, and Blackjack.
- Bodog.com also has a poker room where poker fans can stay for hours. There’s an option to download the casino’s poker software, and there is also the option to just play a game using a mobile device. Either way, players are guaranteed to have a blast once they see the massive jackpot prizes in store.
- Unlike Bodog, Bodog.com does not have a racebook. But what it has is a virtual sports arena where players can join in on the fun with other bettors all over the world. Live eSports are carried out here and guests are welcome to place their bets in every round.
Just like its Bodog Casino, Bodog.com was also created in 1994. However, it was founded by Calvin Ayre and operated by Connaught Media B.V., a company incorporated in Curacao and located at Kaya Richard J. Beaujon Z/N. It is also licensed in Curacao and is known to be a global brand partnering with Playboy, NFL, Maxim, CFL, Arsenal FC, CFL, Copa do Brazil, Copa Sudamericana and Aston Villa FC.
Bodog.com Casino welcomes its new members with open arms. In fact, it is showering them with four types of sign-up/deposit bonus. There is a Kick-Off Bonus for Sports bettors. There is also a Welcome Poker bonus for poker room frequenters. Casino players are given a casino sign-up bonus. Lastly, Bitcoin users are gifted with a 100% bonus just for depositing cryptocurrency in their account.
For those who are wondering which money transfer services are supported by Bodog.com, the following are the accepted methods to make a deposit at the online casino: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Boleto, Transferencia Bancaria, AstroPay Card, and EcoPayz. To make withdrawals, players can choose from four options: Bitcoin, Transferencia Bancaria, EcoPayz, and AstroPay Card.
Bodog.com Casino is definitely a trustworthy site. It operates legally in Curacao and is even sponsored by Copa Do Nordeste and Copa Continental do Brasil. Its software is secure and safe and is 100% regulated by the Curacao government. The company managing its payment systems, Connaught International Limited, is registered in Malta and has been very sincere in sending out winnings on time. The most obvious sign that Bodog.com is the fact that it never sends unsolicited emails to players. Other shady platforms send players dozens of spam mails just to get them into playing.
Help us rate Bodog.com Casino. We need to hear from you to come up with a rating that is based on feedback from multiple users. Tell us below what you think of this online casino and indicate if you can recommend it to other people.
Bodog.com Casino Review
Bodog.com is very similar to its sister site, Bodog, but it has an identity of its own when it comes to offering unrivalled gambling entertainment to players in Brazil and Latin America countries. It has an extensive number of games and betting activities that players would have a hard time choosing which game to focus on. If there’s any downside, it’s the fact that it does not accept players from the USA.